What will you learn in this class?
- How to submit form data using AJAX
- How to build a responsive grid with CSS Grid
- How to send a contact email using PHP
- How to build a mobile menu using CSS transitions
- How to build a website using HTML, CSS, jQuery and PHP
And, plenty more.
Who is the instructor?
The course is taught by me, John Morris. I’ve been a freelance web developer for over 14 years. I have a library of 13 web development courses. I’ve taught thousands of students. I have a YouTube channel of nearly 60,000 subscribers and growing.
I, also am an Army veteran that trained solders deploying overseas. Teaching is what I love to do and my goal is to help you become a highly skilled, well-respected and well-paid developer. I believe this class help you put together concepts and teach you skills that will help you do all that faster.
Do I get the source code used in the lessons?
The full source code is also included in the Class Project section of the course. So, if you’re ready to get rolling, enroll in the course and I will see you on the inside.